Payment & Shipping Terms:
Diesel Drive Wood Crusher Machine 380 V Rice Husk Grinding Machine
1. Wood Powder Machine
Wood powder machine is a kind of hammer mill, which mainly makes use of the blade cutting and airflow impacting to crush various raw materials with moisture lower than 6% and required size into powder or fine particles. It is an advanced wood crushing equipment.
Wood Power Machine Application
2. wood powder machine application
1. powder mill is widely used for making hardwoood powder, bamboo powder, PVC plastic, tooth material, dryes, leather, mica, refined cotton, sea products, condiments, fodder, rice husk, corn Rui, peanut shels, fruit shell, Bran, lime powder, pesticides, bone meal, charcoal, rigid foam, small tire lines and so on.
2. the output finess can reach 10-525 mesh.
3.it can be adjusted according to client's detailed requirement between particles and fine powder.
3. Wood Powder Machine Features and Advantages
High working speed: the wood powder machine is with high speed of at least 2900r/min.
Scientific crushing principle: the machine adopts principles of high speed impact, sharp cutting, interval grinding and flowing grinding to get fine crushing effect.
Advanced design: the wood powder machine can decrease labor cost, power consumption and noise; it can also improve the production efficiency and running stability.
Adjustable fineness: the fineness can be adjusted between 20 meshes and 325meshes.
Reasonable and compact structure: the whole equipment is consisted of main machine, fan, powder collector and dust remover etc. It is safe and convenient to operate.
4. Wood Powder Machine Technical Parameters
Raw Material Size
Raw Material Moisture
5. How to adjust the output powder fineness:
1. Fineness range: 30-500 mesh. The yield and fineness may differ from different materials.
2. The air volume can be adjusted too.
3. We can move the fineness sensor up or down to change the output powder fineness.
Please inform us:
- What's the capacity and finished products do you want?
- The more information of your raw materials, such as the diameter / thickness, moisture, ect
- If you can send some pictures to show your raw materials, that will be better.